A sole trader is the name for individual, who is self-employed or runs a business after registering as self-employed. Many businesses which grow into partnership and limited companies start this way.
The likely tax and legal issues to be required by the sole trader are:
1. Bookkeeping and account preparation
2. Tax returns, VAT and PAYE records
3. Employment and terms of trade contracts
4. Creation of terms of trade
5. Professional and Employers Liability Insurance
6. Business Plans and Cash Flow Forecasts
Our teams give individual support to all traders, irrespective of size on how to best handle their affairs.